Sibaya's True Coastal Treasure
OceanDune is a pioneer development that has created the first opportunity for residential living within the emerging coastal node of the Sibaya precinct in which it occupies a prime position. It offers exclusive and secure living within a protected natural environment surrounded by the indigenous Hawaan Forest and borders the warm waters of the alluring Indian Ocean. The development is situated just minutes away from other upmarket coastal towns such as Umhlanga, Umdloti and Ballito.
The OceanDune estate comprises 260 individual units along with access to a plethora of high-end entertainment, health and recreational facilities. These luxury apartments will exhibit a stylish, classy interior suited to a variety of infused elegant tastes. Units are available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses priced starting from R995,000. OceanDune retains its exclusivity though it forms part of the larger, upmarket Sibaya precinct. It blends beach and forest with all the benefits of a live-work-play lifestyle. The majority of the estate's 260 luxury units will boast unobstructed views of the ocean overlooking the forest. The Hawaan Forrest surrounding Sibaya's OceanDune prohibits further construction to the south, boasting unobstructed 180-degree sea views from most of the apartments. As a conservation area, low-level flight paths overhead are also prohibited. OceanDune promises to maintain the tranquility given by its natural surroundings; these residential dwellings have remarkable standards of privacy and discreet security. Unspoiled beaches are literally in your backyard, and accessible by natural serene walkways.
Beyond Your Doorstep
For the ultimate seaside leisure experience, there's an abundance of water activities for your enjoyment. These include surfing, kite boarding, microlight flying, paddling, wind surfing and jet skiing. You can also venture deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, and enjoy breathtaking views of the playful marine life that swim close to the shores; schools of dolphins are a common sighting, and in season, whales can be spotted breaching out the ocean during their migration to warmer waters.
Architecture, Design & Finishes
OceanDune spans 2.4 hectares and is composed to lead the design ethos of the overall precinct plan. It's upmarket finishes incorporate natural products such as bamboo, stone and off-shutter concrete into the façade design. It allows woodland areas to flow freely into the courtyard spaces, creating a harmonious correlation between nature and development. The design rationale was to ensure that aspects of the pristine dune forest were optimized whilst maximizing sea views. The units' interior are contemporary yet preserve a comforting sense of residency; the open flow apartments ensure that the free-flowing forest breeze is captured within.
Features, Amenities & Services
- The estate is surrounded by perimeter walling and precinct security measures to ensure optimum safety.
- Screened-off areas on the units' balconies have been incorporated into the layout to accommodate laundry needs.
- All units are equipped with air-conditioning.
- There are six elevators in the development
- A generator has been installed for essential services
- One allocated parking bay is assigned to 1 & 2 bedroom units; all other apartments are allocated two. Additional parking bays can be purchased but are limited. Visitors can utilize the designated bays during their stay.
- Storage facilities located in the basement garages are available to purchase but are limited.
- Lap pools further enrich the outdoor community lifestyle. A kiddies play park, fully-equipped clubhouse and prayer room are also exclusive amenities.
- Residents can enjoy a range of retail facilities as well as a gym, food market, cocktail bar and restaurant.
- The Sibaya precinct independently offers state-of-the-art security, in addition, OceanDune ensures full perimeter walling as well as a daily 24-hour guarding service with full backup.
Restrictions & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all residents ensure a comfortable living space, no pets are allowed on the estate.
- The owner is responsible for electricity, water and rate payments.
- Use of facilities is only accessible to occupants of the units; owners may not make use of these if they are renting out their properties.
The emerging coastal node of Sibaya is poised to redefine luxury residential living. ID Realty has sold a number of units before launch. Get in touch with us if you'd like to be the proud owner of a sectional title unit in this coastal paradise before it's too late.